Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Smuts & Taylor Ltd, a private limited company registered in England and Wales (registration number 06538652) whose registered office is at Bank House, 81 St Judes Road, Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20 0DF (and references to ‘us’ ‘we’ and ‘our’ will be interpreted accordingly).
We are members of the following trade bodies:
- Client Money Protect (Membership No: CMP004917)
- Deposit Protection Service (Membership No: 1446500)
- Property Redress Scheme (Membership No: PRS003577)
These Terms may be updated without notice, so you must check regularly to make sure you have viewed the latest version.
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that everything on the website(‘Content’) is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content.
Your use of any Content and the results you obtain are entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, the text, descriptions, design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, images and any other visual or audio material on this website.
To the fullest extent legally permitted, we hereby exclude and disclaim any representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, availability, timeliness, completeness or quality of the Content or its fitness for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such Content may be out of date, incomplete or contain errors.
To the fullest extent legally permitted, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage of any kind including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage in relation to any lost data, revenue, contracts or lost opportunity arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Smuts & Taylor Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Smuts & Taylor Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be “up to date”.
- Map Disclaimer: For properties situated outside the UK any indication on a map does not necessarily show the location of a property, but only the general vicinity. Please refer to the local agent for confirmation of the location.
This website is owned and controlled by Smuts & Taylor Ltd. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Smuts & Taylor Ltd website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Smuts & Taylor Ltd. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Smuts & Taylor Ltd. Smuts & Taylor Ltd makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.